- The temperature on June 2, 1925 was between 4.8 °C and 19.8 °C and averaged 13.1 °C. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (46%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1925: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.3 million citizens.
- February 28 » The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
- April 4 » The Schutzstaffel (SS) is founded under Adolf Hitler's Nazi party in Germany.
- May 5 » Scopes Trial: Serving of an arrest warrant on John T. Scopes for teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- July 18 » Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf.
- July 21 » Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching human evolution in class and fined $100.
- November 5 » Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first "super-spy" of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I283381.php : accessed November 30, 2022), "Maud de Braose (1227-1301)".