- The temperature on July 23, 1942 was between 13.7 °C and 17.6 °C and averaged 15.6 °C. There was 6.1 mm of rain during 3.7 hours. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1942: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.0 million citizens.
- April 8 » World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- May 27 » World War II: In Operation Anthropoid, Reinhard Heydrich is fatally wounded in Prague; he dies of his injuries eight days later.
- August 16 » World War II: A naval L-class blimp drifts in from the Pacific and eventually crashes in Daly City, California. The two-man crew cannot be found.
- October 3 » A German V-2 rocket reaches a record 85 km (46 nm) in altitude.
- November 11 » World War II: France's zone libre is occupied by German forces in Case Anton.
- November 30 » World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I276413.php : accessed November 28, 2022), "Marte Heydrich (1942-)".