Timeline Hermanus Johannes Pinot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pinot
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pinot.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pinot.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pinot.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1891)
- The temperature on April 23, 1891 was about 10.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- James Naismith introduces the first version of basketball, with thirteen rules, a peach basket nailed to either end of his school's gymnasium, and two teams of nine players.
- The Mino-Owari Earthquake, the largest earthquake in Japan's history, strikes Gifu Prefecture.
- San Sebastian Church in Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.