- Regionaal Archief Dordrecht
- Akte 44
Timeline Pieter LIEFAARD
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname LIEFAARD
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname LIEFAARD.
- Check the information Open Archives has about LIEFAARD.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching LIEFAARD.
- The temperature on December 17, 1898 was about 10.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 7 » Dreyfus affair: Émile Zola is brought to trial for libel for publishing J'Accuse…!.
- April 22 » Spanish–American War: The USSNashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- August 29 » The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- September 18 » The Fashoda Incident triggers the last war scare between Britain and France.
- November 10 » Beginning of the Wilmington insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in United States history.
- December 18 » Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat sets the first officially recognized land speed record of 39.245mph (63.159km/h) in a Jeantaud electric car.
The publication Genealogie Palsrok
has been compiled by Lucas van Heeren
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Genealogie Palsrok", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-palsrok/I1377.php : accessed June 18, 2021), "Pieter LIEFAARD (1869-????)".