- Regionaal Archief Dordrecht
- Akte 15
Timeline Pleuntje Johanna LIEFAARD
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname LIEFAARD
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname LIEFAARD.
- Check the information Open Archives has about LIEFAARD.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching LIEFAARD.
- The temperature on May 14, 1892 was about 14.7 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 29 » St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- March 18 » Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup as an award for the best hockey team in Canada; it was later named after him as the Stanley Cup.
- July 26 » Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- August 4 » The father and stepmother of Lizzie Borden are found murdered in their Fall River, Massachusetts home. She was tried and acquitted for the crimes a year later.
- September 9 » Amalthea, third moon of Jupiter is discovered by Edward Emerson Barnard.
- December 18 » Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The publication Genealogie Palsrok
has been compiled by Lucas van Heeren
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Genealogie Palsrok", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-palsrok/I1374.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Pleuntje Johanna LIEFAARD (1871-????)".