- GeneaNet / email Willem Hendrik van der Leek
- Akte 55
- Regionaal Archief Dordrecht
- Akte 17
Timeline Maria de BAAT
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De BAAT
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De BAAT.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De BAAT.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De BAAT.
- The temperature on October 14, 1915 was between 5.8 °C and 15.2 °C and averaged 10.1 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 2.7 hours of sunshine (25%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- January 24 » World War I: British Grand Fleet battle cruisers under Vice-Admiral Sir David Beatty engage Rear-Admiral Franz von Hipper's battle cruisers in the Battle of Dogger Bank.
- February 19 » World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- April 18 » French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- May 1 » The RMSLusitania departs from New York City on her 202nd, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives.
- May 6 » Babe Ruth, then a pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, hits his first major league home run.
- May 9 » World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- The temperature on December 9, 1950 was between -7.5 °C and -1 °C and averaged -3.6 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.0 million citizens.
- January 13 » British submarine HMSTruculent collides with an oil tanker in the Thames Estuary, killing 64 men.
- June 24 » Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act is passed, formally segregating races.
- September 3 » "Nino" Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers' champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- September 4 » Darlington Raceway is the site of the inaugural Southern 500, the first 500-mile NASCAR race.
- October 9 » The Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre in Korea begins.
- November 21 » Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
The publication Genealogie Palsrok
has been compiled by Lucas van Heeren
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Genealogie Palsrok", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-palsrok/I1196.php : accessed June 24, 2021), "Maria de BAAT (1886-1950)".