Personal data Jakob Bodewes
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jakob Bodewes
Timeline Jakob Bodewes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bodewes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bodewes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bodewes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bodewes.
- The temperature on March 29, 1928 was between -0.6 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 5.9 °C. There was 2.4 mm of rain. There was 4.7 hours of sunshine (37%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- January 7 » A disastrous flood of the River Thames kills 14 people and causes extensive damage to much of riverside London.
- June 18 » Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she is a passenger; Wilmer Stultz is the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic).
- July 7 » Sliced bread is sold for the first time (on the inventor's 48th birthday) by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri.
- August 27 » The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- September 18 » Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro crossing of the English Channel.
- October 12 » An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children's Hospital, Boston.
The publication Genealogie Nolden
has been compiled by Wil Nolden
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Wil Nolden, "Genealogie Nolden", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-nolden/I447.php : accessed June 17, 2021), "Jakob Bodewes (1928-1928)".