Personal data Jabob Bodewes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jabob Bodewes
Timeline Jabob Bodewes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bodewes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bodewes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bodewes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bodewes.
- The temperature on February 21, 1927 was between 0.3 °C and 4.3 °C and averaged 2.3 °C. There was 3.4 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- April 12 » Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Chinese Communist Party members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- May 21 » Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world's first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- June 13 » Aviator Charles Lindbergh receives a ticker tape parade down 5th Avenue in New York City.
- August 19 » Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- September 30 » Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 60 home runs in a season.
- December 11 » Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
The publication Genealogie Nolden
has been compiled by Wil Nolden
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Wil Nolden, "Genealogie Nolden", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-nolden/I445.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Jabob Bodewes (1926-1927)".