Personal data Geert Lamberts BRUGGE
- He was born in the year 1839 in Kuinre.
- Profession: Timmermansknecht.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geert Lamberts BRUGGE
Household of Geert Lamberts BRUGGE
He is married to Jantje Harms SCHAAP on May 8, 1863 at Kuinre, he was 24 years old.Source 1
Aktenummer 5 Kuinre
Timeline Geert Lamberts BRUGGE
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BRUGGE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname BRUGGE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about BRUGGE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching BRUGGE.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1863)
- The temperature on May 8, 1863 was about 12.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Siege of Port Hudson takes place.
- United States begins first military draft; exemptions cost $300.
- American Civil War: First Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson.