Personal data Aeghie Jans MOSTERT
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aeghie Jans MOSTERT
Notes about Aeghie Jans MOSTERT
Doopgetuigen: NEELTIE JANS EN ARIJ CORNELISSE. NEELTJE JANS ZAL NEELTJE JANS VAN DER S
Timeline Aeghie Jans MOSTERT
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname MOSTERT
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname MOSTERT.
- Check the information Open Archives has about MOSTERT.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching MOSTERT.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1688: Source: Wikipedia
- May 10 » King Narai nominates Phetracha as regent, leading to the revolution of 1688 in which Phetracha becomes king of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- June 30 » The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William, which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- November 1 » William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- November 5 » William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham.
- December 9 » Glorious Revolution: Williamite forces defeat Jacobites at Battle of Reading, forcing flight of James II from the country.
- December 11 » Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
The publication Genealogie Meeldijk
has been compiled by J. Meeldijk
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Meeldijk, "Genealogie Meeldijk", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-meeldijk/I89652.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Aeghie Jans MOSTERT (1688-????)".