Timeline Jan Willig
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Willig
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Willig.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Willig.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Willig.
- The temperature on April 24, 1907 was between 6.3 °C and 16.4 °C and averaged 11.4 °C. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (33%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- March 24 » The first issue of the Georgian Bolshevik newspaper Dro is published.
- September 26 » Four months after the 1907 Imperial Conference, New Zealand and Newfoundland are promoted from colonies to dominions within the British Empire.
- September 30 » The McKinley National Memorial, the final resting place of assassinated U.S. President William McKinley and his family, is dedicated in Canton, Ohio.
- November 16 » Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- November 16 » Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- December 14 » The Thomas W. Lawson, the largest ever ship without a heat engine, runs aground and founders near the Hellweather's Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.