Timeline Cornelis Konijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Konijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Konijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Konijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Konijn.
- The temperature on February 21, 1874 was about 2.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 15 » France and Vietnam sign the Second Treaty of Saigon, further recognizing the full sovereignty of France over Cochinchina.
- May 16 » A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- July 8 » The Mounties begin their March West.
- July 14 » The Chicago Fire of 1874 burns down 47 acres of the city, destroying 812 buildings, killing 20, and resulting in the fire insurance industry demanding municipal reforms from Chicago's city council.
- July 23 » Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- October 9 » The Universal Postal Union is created by the Treaty of Bern.
- The temperature on May 12, 1897 was about 5.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- April 18 » The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- May 26 » Dracula, a Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker, is published.
- August 2 » Anglo-Afghan War: The Siege of Malakand ends when a relief column is able to reach the British garrison in the Malakand states.
- August 10 » German chemist Felix Hoffmann discovers an improved way of synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- August 21 » Oldsmobile, an American automobile manufacturer and marque, is founded.
- December 30 » The British Colony of Natal annexes Zululand.
- 1865 » John Haden Badley, English author and educator, founded the Bedales School († 1967)
- 1867 » Otto Hermann Kahn, German banker and philanthropist († 1934)
- 1875 » Jeanne Calment, French super-centenarian, oldest verified person ever († 1997)
- 1878 » Mirra Alfassa, French-Indian spiritual leader († 1973)
- 1881 » Kenneth J. Alford, English soldier, bandmaster, and composer († 1945)
- 1885 » Sacha Guitry, Russian-French actor, director, and playwright († 1957)