Personal data Johan Willem Hendrik (Jan) Lemckert
- He was born on November 23, 1974 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He was baptized in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Profession: automatiseringsconsulent.
- Religion: Gereformeerd.
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Willem Hendrik Lemckert
Household of Johan Willem Hendrik (Jan) Lemckert
He is married to Irene Mireille Kleijwegt. on October 21, 2005 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 30 years old.
Notes by Johan Willem Hendrik (Jan) Lemckert
Timeline Johan Willem Hendrik (Jan) Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 21, 2005)
- The temperature on October 21, 2005 was between 6.3 °C and 16.4 °C and averaged 12.1 °C. There was 6.5 mm of rain during 3.9 hours. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (3%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Beatrix' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, May 27, 2003 to Friday, July 7, 2006 the cabinet Balkenende II, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2005: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16 million citizens.
- A jury in Santa Maria, California acquits pop singer Michael Jackson of molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch.
- First part of the Gomery Report, which discusses allegations of political money manipulation by members of the Liberal Party of Canada, is released in Canada.
- The Taiwanese government calls on 1 million Taiwanese to demonstrate in Taipei, in opposition to the Anti-Secession Law of the People's Republic of China. Around 200,000 to 300,000 attend the demonstration.