Personal data Johan Willem Hendrik (Henk) Lemckert
Source 1Source 1
- Alternative names: Johan Willem Hendrik, Lemckert
- First name Henk.
- He was born on August 3, 1899 in Loosduinen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.Source 1
Getuige: Johannes Petrus Bom
Getuige: Nathan Blom
- He was baptized in Loosduinen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Confirmation of church membership April 1942 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
tot diaken gekozen
Gereformeerde Kerk van 's-Gravenhage-Loosduinen
- Religion: gereformeerd.
- He died on September 23, 1990 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 91 years old.
- He is buried on September 27, 1990 in .
Vanuit Petrakerk, Albardastraat 1. Ds. Jan Eikelboom
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Willem Hendrik Lemckert
Household of Johan Willem Hendrik (Henk) Lemckert
He is married to Janna Zwart on June 21, 1939 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 39 years old.
They were married in church on June 21, 1939 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
Ds. J. Smelik
Their notice of marriage was on June 7, 1939 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
Ontvangdag 12 juni 1939 20.30-22.00 uur. Haagweg 793
- (Not public)
Resident starting June 21, 1939 : Abrikozenplein 55 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Resident starting 1979 : Goudreinetstraat 526 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Geboorte Johan Willem Hendrik Lemckert
hoofdpersoonnaam=Johan Willem Hendrik Lemckert
hoofdpersoonvader=Johann Theodorus Lemckert
Bron type: BS Geboorte
Archiefnaam: Nationaal Archief
Datum: August 4, 1899
Timeline Johan Willem Hendrik (Henk) Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 21, 1939)
- The temperature on June 21, 1939 was between 13.7 °C and 25.1 °C and averaged 19.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 11.1 hours of sunshine (66%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 25, 1939 to August 10, 1939 the cabinet Colijn V, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1939: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.7 million citizens.
- German dictator Adolf Hitler gives a public address to returning German volunteers who fought as Legion Kondor during the Spanish Civil War.
- Judge Joseph Force Crater is declared legally dead.
- Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan project to develop a nuclear weapon.