Timeline Adriana de Regt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Regt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Regt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Regt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Regt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 9, 1862)
- The temperature on February 9, 1862 was about -0.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- American Civil War: In the Battle of Lexington, General Nathan Bedford Forrest defeats a Union force under Colonel Robert Ingersoll.
- American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- American Civil War: Union soldiers find a copy of Robert E. Lee's battle plans in a field outside Frederick, Maryland. It is the prelude to the Battle of Antietam.