Personal data Benjamin Zeelenberg
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Benjamin Zeelenberg
Household of Benjamin Zeelenberg
He is married to Johanna Knape on May 5, 1886 at Loosduinen, he was 27 years old.
Timeline Benjamin Zeelenberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zeelenberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1886)
- The temperature on May 5, 1886 was about 16.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 17%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.
- The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.