Personal data Johan Willem Hendrik van Spronsen
- He was born on October 9, 1890 in Loosduinen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
1889 volgens fam.boek Van Oosten
- Profession: hoofdcontroleur CCD (MInisterie van Landbouw).
- Resident: on January 24, 1978 De Wetstein Pfisterlaan 26 Driebergen, Utrecht, Nederland.
tot aan overlijden
- He died on January 24, 1978 in Driebergen, Utrecht, Nederland, he was 87 years old.
- He is cremated on January 27, 1978.
in besloten kring
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Willem Hendrik van Spronsen
Household of Johan Willem Hendrik van Spronsen
He is married to Antje Alida van Oosten on August 4, 1915 at Loosduinen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 24 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Johan Willem Hendrik van Spronsen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Spronsen
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 4, 1915)
- The temperature on August 4, 1915 was between 11.5 °C and 19.8 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 3.0 mm of rain. There was 3.4 hours of sunshine (22%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- An earthquake in Avezzano, Italy kills 29,800.
- Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.