Timeline Gijsbert Kraak
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kraak
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kraak.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kraak.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kraak.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 12, 1918)
- The temperature on June 12, 1918 was between 7.7 °C and 20.5 °C and averaged 13.9 °C. There was 8.5 hours of sunshine (51%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- The Ottoman Empire signs an armistice with the Allies, ending the First World War in the Middle East.
- Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.