Timeline Jan van Otterlo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Otterlo
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 13, 1936)
- The temperature on May 13, 1936 was between 7.5 °C and 20.4 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 9.3 hours of sunshine (60%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1936: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- Radium becomes the first radioactive element to be made synthetically.
- Prime Minister of Greece Ioannis Metaxas suspends parliament and the Constitution and establishes the 4th of August Regime.
- Mrs Wallis Simpson files for divorce which would eventually allow her to marry King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom, thus forcing his abdication from the throne.