Personal data Anna Magdalena Zeelenberg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Magdalena Zeelenberg
Household of Anna Magdalena Zeelenberg
She is married to Joris Karel de Munnik on May 5, 1920 at Loosduinen, she was 28 years old.
Timeline Anna Magdalena Zeelenberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zeelenberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1920)
- The temperature on May 5, 1920 was between 1.4 °C and 14.6 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 9.5 hours of sunshine (63%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- Azerbaijan is added to the Soviet Union.
- The Soviet?Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognized independent Lithuania.
- The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis, Indiana.