Timeline Leendert van der Sar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Sar
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1895)
- The temperature on May 15, 1895 was about 12.5 °C. There was 9 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Kiel Canal is officially opened.
- George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- The Basque Nationalist Party (Euzko Alderdi Jeltzalea-Partido Nacionalista Vasco) is founded by Basque nationalist leader Sabino Arana.