Personal data Magdalena Hillegonda Willemina van der Gaag
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Magdalena Hillegonda Willemina van der Gaag
Household of Magdalena Hillegonda Willemina van der Gaag
She is married to Cornelis de Vries on February 6, 1890 at Loosduinen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 28 years old.
Timeline Magdalena Hillegonda Willemina van der Gaag
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Gaag
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1890)
- The temperature on February 6, 1890 was about 4.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Chicago is selected to host the Columbian Exposition
- Nellie Bly completes her round-the-world journey in 72 days.
- At West Point, New York, the United States Naval Academy defeats the United States Military Academy 24-0 in the first Army?Navy football game.