Personal data Cornelia Commijs
- She was born on March 10, 1878 in Kralingen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- She died on August 23, 1949 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 71 years old.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Commijs
Household of Cornelia Commijs
She is married to Pieter Lemckert on July 18, 1907 at Waddinxveen, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 29 years old.
Resident on July 1, 1932 : Ockenburgstraat 22 Den Haag.
Timeline Cornelia Commijs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Commijs
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Commijs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Commijs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Commijs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 18, 1907)
- The temperature on July 18, 1907 was between 11.6 °C and 16.4 °C and averaged 13.4 °C. There was 0.9 hours of sunshine (6%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Mud March is the first large procession organized by the National Union of Women?s Suffrage Societies (NUWSS).
- Count Alexander Izvolsky and Sir Arthur Nicolson sign the St. Petersburg Convention, which results in the Triple Entente alliance.
- The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.