Timeline Anna Henderika Balk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Balk
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Balk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Balk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Balk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 14, 1885)
- The temperature on October 14, 1885 was about 6.9 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Troops loyal to The Mahdi conquer Khartoum.
- Gottlieb Daimler is granted a German patent for his engine design.
- Ito Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.