Personal data Simon Visser
- He was born on June 29, 1862 in Zoutkamp Gem. Ulrum.
- on October 14, 1885 Schippersknecht.
- on June 11, 1887 visscherman.
- on October 10, 1888 Schippersknecht.
- on March 30, 1891 Schipper.
- on August 11, 1892 Schipper.
- on August 7, 1893 Schipper.
- on May 15, 1895 Schipper.
- on February 14, 1897 Schipper.
- on December 8, 1898 visscher.
- on January 28, 1901 Schipper.
- on December 30, 1903 Schipper.
- on June 14, 1905 zeevisscher.
- on November 6, 1905 zeevisscher.
- He died on October 29, 1905 in Op De Noordzee, he was 43 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Visser
Household of Simon Visser
He is married to Anna Henderika Balk on October 14, 1885 at Ulrum, Groningen, Nederland, he was 23 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Simon Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visser
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 14, 1885)
- The temperature on October 14, 1885 was about 6.9 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Battle for Kushka triggers the Pandjeh Incident which nearly gives rise to war between the British Empire and Russian Empire.
- North-West Rebellion: the four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- Riots break out in Montreal to protest against compulsory smallpox vaccination.