Timeline Willem Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 13, 1923)
- The temperature on June 13, 1923 was between 10.3 °C and 16.3 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 3.8 mm of rain. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company begins production of balloon-tires.
- The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter Inflation in the Weimar Republic.