Personal data Elisabeth (Bets) Lemckert
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Lemckert
Household of Elisabeth (Bets) Lemckert
She is married to Pieter Johan Kaptein on November 21, 1928, she was 33 years old.
- (Not public)
Resident on August 13, 1979 : Bosbesstraat 127 Den Haag.
Timeline Elisabeth (Bets) Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 21, 1928)
- The temperature on November 21, 1928 was between 3.4 °C and 12.6 °C and averaged 8.6 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- Sir Alexander Fleming notices a bacteria-killing mould growing in his laboratory, discovering what later became known as penicillin.
- Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus.
- The Soviet Union introduces its First Five-Year Plan.