Personal data Johannes Dirk Valentijn Reith
- He was born on March 17, 1842 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- huisschilder in 1861 en 1869.
- on July 6, 1875 huisschilder in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He died on July 6, 1875 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 33 years old.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Dirk Valentijn Reith
Household of Johannes Dirk Valentijn Reith
He is married to Sophia Alida Hendrica Houven van de on August 11, 1869 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 27 years old.
Timeline Johannes Dirk Valentijn Reith
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Reith
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Reith.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Reith.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Reith.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1869)
- The temperature on August 11, 1869 was about 16.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 22 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his electric voting machine.