Timeline Sibbeltje Zwart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zwart
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Zwart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zwart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zwart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1874)
- The temperature on May 2, 1874 was about 9.7 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 41%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.