Timeline Louwe Huizenga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huizenga
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Huizenga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huizenga.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huizenga.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 2, 1904)
- The temperature on November 2, 1904 was between 5.9 °C and 10.4 °C and averaged 8.1 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100mph.
- A fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours.
- Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany becomes the first person to make a sound recording of a political document, using Thomas Edison's phonograph cylinder.