Timeline Tjaarke Zwart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zwart
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Zwart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zwart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zwart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 2, 1904)
- The temperature on November 2, 1904 was between 5.9 °C and 10.4 °C and averaged 8.1 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina, the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.