Personal data Joost Gerrits "Joost" Croese
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joost Gerrits Croese
Household of Joost Gerrits "Joost" Croese
He is married to Geertruy Sobbe on April 2, 1730 at Oude Kerk Amsterdam.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Amsterdam
on March 16, 1730.
Timeline Joost Gerrits "Joost" Croese
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Croese
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Croese.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Croese.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Croese.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1701: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- May 23 » After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London.
- July 9 » A Bourbon force under Nicolas Catinat withdraws from a smaller Habsburg force under Prince Eugene of Savoy in the Battle of Carpi.
- July 19 » Representatives of the Iroquois Confederacy sign the Nanfan Treaty, ceding a large territory north of the Ohio River to England.
- August 4 » Great Peace of Montreal between New France and First Nations is signed.
- October 9 » The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook.
- The temperature on April 2, 1730 was about 9.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1730: Source: Wikipedia
- April 8 » Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- May 15 » Robert Walpole effectively became the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- July 8 » An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1,000km (620mi) of Chile's coastline.
- October 1 » Ahmed III is forced to abdicate as the Ottoman sultan.
- October 22 » Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- November 18 » The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- The temperature on July 30, 1752 was about 16.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: regen zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1752: Source: Wikipedia
- February 29 » King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- April 20 » Start of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, a new phase in the Burmese Civil War (1740–57).
- June 15 » Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- September 2 » Great Britain, along with its overseas possessions, adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- September 14 » The British Empire adopts the Gregorian calendar, skipping eleven days (the previous day was September 2).
The publication Genealogie Kronemeijer has been compiled by wijlen Elly Kronemeijer (at the request of the family this publication remains available, contact is not possible).