Personal data Josephus Cleeren
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Josephus Cleeren
Household of Josephus Cleeren
He is married to Maria Gijsen.
Timeline Josephus Cleeren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cleeren
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cleeren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cleeren.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cleeren.
- The temperature on August 12, 1861 was about 28.4 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 9 » American Civil War: "Star of the West" incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina.
- June 3 » American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races): Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia.
- August 29 » American Civil War: The Battle of Hatteras Inlet Batteries gives Federal forces control of Pamlico Sound.
- October 21 » American Civil War: Union forces under Colonel Edward Baker are defeated by Confederate troops in the second major battle of the war.
- November 21 » American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin Secretary of War.
- December 10 » Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- The temperature on April 5, 1955 was between 6.4 °C and 14.3 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 1.1 mm of rain during 3.6 hours. There was 1.6 hours of sunshine (12%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- April 1 » The EOKA rebellion against the British Empire begins in Cyprus, with the goal of unifying with Greece.
- April 11 » The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- April 15 » McDonald's restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- April 18 » Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- June 26 » The South African Congress Alliance adopts the Freedom Charter at the Congress of the People in Kliptown.
- December 5 » The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
The publication Genealogie Kole
has been compiled by J.W. Kole
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.W. Kole, "Genealogie Kole", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-kole/I2333.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Josephus Cleeren (1861-1955)".