Personal data Jan Velthuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Velthuis
Household of Jan Velthuis
He is married to Grada Thijsen on May 21, 1887 at Rheden, he was 27 years old.
Timeline Jan Velthuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Velthuis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Velthuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Velthuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Velthuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 21, 1887)
- The temperature on May 21, 1887 was about 5.1 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- David Kalakaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced at gunpoint, at the hands of the Americans, to sign the Bayonet Constitution giving Americans more power in Hawaii while stripping Hawaiian citizens of their rights.