Personal data Hendrika Christina Vermeer
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Christina Vermeer
Household of Hendrika Christina Vermeer
She is married to Jacobus Johan Breunisse on February 4, 1897 at Valburg, she was 29 years old.
Timeline Hendrika Christina Vermeer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vermeer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vermeer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vermeer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vermeer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 4, 1897)
- The temperature on February 4, 1897 was about -1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Italian scientist Guglielmo Marconi obtains patent for radio in London.
- Dracula, a novel by Irish author Bram Stoker is published.
- Lattimer massacre: A sheriff's posse kills 20 unarmed immigrant miners in Pennsylvania, United States.