Personal data Helena Johanna Gramser
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helena Johanna Gramser
Household of Helena Johanna Gramser
She is married to Hendrik Wolleswinkel on August 15, 1906 at Amsterdam, she was 22 years old.
Timeline Helena Johanna Gramser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gramser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gramser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gramser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gramser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1906)
- The temperature on August 15, 1906 was between 12.9 °C and 20.3 °C and averaged 16.3 °C. There was 7.1 mm of rain. There was 6.8 hours of sunshine (46%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- Pittsburgh millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
- Traian Vuia flies the first self-propelled heavier-than-air aircraft in Europe.
- The Alpine Club of Canada is founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba