Personal data Maarten Lievens Visser
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maarten Lievens Visser
Household of Maarten Lievens Visser
He is married to Janna Pieters Boone.
They got married
Timeline Maarten Lievens Visser
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visser.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1670: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Henry Morgan captures Panama.
- May 2 » King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson's Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- June 1 » In Dover, England, Charles II of England and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- June 15 » The first stone of Fort Ricasoli is laid down in Malta.
- December 31 » The expedition of John Narborough leaves Corral Bay having surveyed the coast and lost four hostages to the Spanish.