Geboorteakten Middelburg aktenummer : 199
Overlijdensakten Middelburg: Akte 110
Huwelijksakten Middelburg Akte 99
Huwelijksakten Middelburg Akte 147
Timeline Jacoba Susanna Wiessner
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wiessner
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wiessner.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wiessner.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wiessner.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1877)
- The temperature on September 12, 1877 was about 15.8 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.
- Alexander Graham Bell installs the world's first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.