Personal data Neel Cornelis Vaartjes
- She was christened on July 15, 1663 in Oosterend (Texel).Source 1
Doopgetuige: Naan Jans
- This information was last updated on September 26, 2017.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neel Cornelis Vaartjes
- Texel, ng dopen; Oosterend 1654-1814
Timeline Neel Cornelis Vaartjes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vaartjes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vaartjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vaartjes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vaartjes.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1663: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » Otto von Guericke completes his book on Vacuum.
- March 24 » The Province of Carolina is granted by charter to eight Lords Proprietor in reward for their assistance in restoring Charles II of England to the throne.
- June 8 » Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial ensures Protugal's independence from Spain.
- June 24 » The Spanish Spanish garrison of Évora capitulates, following the Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial.
- July 8 » Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- July 27 » The English Parliament passes the second Navigation Act requiring that all goods bound for the American colonies have to be sent in English ships from English ports. After the Acts of Union 1707, Scotland would be included in the Act.