Personal data Antje Cornelis Vaartjes
- She was christened on April 11, 1660 in Oosterend (Texel).Source 1
Doopgetuigen: Naan Jans en Trijn Alberts
- This information was last updated on September 26, 2017.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Cornelis Vaartjes
- Texel, ng dopen; Oosterend 1654-1814
Timeline Antje Cornelis Vaartjes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vaartjes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vaartjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vaartjes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vaartjes.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1660: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » With the accession of young Charles XI of Sweden, his regents begin negotiations to end the Second Northern War.
- March 16 » The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- May 21 » The Battle of Long Sault concludes after five days in which French colonial militia, with their Huron and Algonquin allies, are defeated by the Iroquois Confederacy.
- May 25 » Charles II lands at Dover at the invitation of the Convention Parliament (England), which marks the end of the Cromwell-proclaimed Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland and begins the Restoration (1660) of the British monarchy.
- October 17 » The Nine regicides who signed the death warrant of Charles I of England are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- November 28 » At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.