Personal data Martje van Otteren
- She was born on January 5, 1894 in Den Helder (NH).
Zij is geboren Kanaalweg nr. 142 om 14.00u; aangifte geb op 6 jan 1894 door de vader; getuigen bij de aangifte: Jacobus Willem Hendrik Donkersloot, 43 jaar, schoenmaker en Jan Martinus de Munck, 42 jaar, kleermaker; beiden wonende in Den Helder
- A child of Dirk Marinus van Otteren and Martje Blikkenhorst
- This information was last updated on October 2, 2016.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martje van Otteren
Notes about Martje van Otteren
Zij huwt Den Helder 22 jan 1914 met Christiaan Riekwel, geb Den Helder 1890/91, scheepmaker; zoon van Cornelis Riekwel en Johanna Mosk.
Timeline Martje van Otteren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otteren
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otteren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otteren.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otteren.
- The temperature on January 5, 1894 was about -14.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 7 » Thomas Edison makes a kinetoscopic film of someone sneezing. On the same day, his employee, William Kennedy Dickson, receives a patent for motion picture film.
- April 21 » Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- May 21 » The Manchester Ship Canal in the United Kingdom is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who later knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
- July 4 » The short-lived Republic of Hawaii is proclaimed by Sanford B. Dole.
- September 1 » Over 400 people die in the Great Hinckley Fire, a forest fire in Hinckley, Minnesota.
- December 22 » The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason.
The publication Genealogie Gomes
has been compiled by R. R. Gomes
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. R. Gomes, "Genealogie Gomes", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-gomes/I124932.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Martje van Otteren (1894-????)".