Personal data Maria Aleida Enhuis
Relationship Maria Aleida Enhuis
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Aleida Enhuis
Household of Maria Aleida Enhuis
She is married to (2) Gerrit Jan Leijrik on November 3, 1875 at Coevorden.Source 3
wettiging van 4 kinderen op 03-11-1875
doopakte huw bijl
akte nr.6 Zuidwolde
Timeline Maria Aleida Enhuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Enhuis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Enhuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Enhuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Enhuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1875)
- The temperature on November 3, 1875 was about 2.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.