Personal data Lambert Brugging
- He was born on December 7, 1826 in Grasdorf.
getauft: 08.12.1826 in Neuenhaus
Taufpaten: Nicolaus Anbergennk et Gert. Damhus cj. lev. Nic. Anbergen
- He was baptized on December 8, 1826 in Neuenhaus.
- Profession: Taglöhner.
- He died on August 2, 1909 in Emmen, he was 82 years old.Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lambert Brugging
Household of Lambert Brugging
Church wedding to Anna Margaretha Elisabeth Einhaus on May 24, 1870 at Neuenhaus, he was 43 years old.Source 2
Trauzeugen: Ernst Kissling, Gerhard Hehenkamp
1.  [Bräutigam] Brügging Lambert, Witwer und Taglöhner zu Grasdorf; *1826 18. December zu Grasdorf; [Eltern] Brügging Hermann, Taglöhner, und Gertrud Damhus. [Braut] Enhus Anna Margaretha Elisabeth, Magd zu Varloh; *1832 den 31. Juli, Twist; [Eltern] Gerhard Heinrich Enhus und Gesina Brockhus, Ackersleute. [Wohnort] Grasdorf; [Aufgebot] den 8ten, 15ten und 23. Mai zu Neuenhaus und Meppen; [Trauung] den vier und zwanzigsten Mai zu Neuenhaus; [Zeugen] Ernst Kissling, Lehrer zu Neuenhaus und Gerhard Hehenkamp, Candidat zu Neuenhaus. [Kirchenbuchführer] Kerckhoff 24. Mai.
akte nr.277 Emmen
Quelle: Osnabrück KB. Nr. 03-08/202
Timeline Lambert Brugging
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brugging
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Brugging.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brugging.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brugging.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 24, 1870)
- The temperature on May 24, 1870 was about 12.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- In New York City, a demonstration of the first pneumatic subway opens to the public.
- Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the first black U.S. congressman.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris begins, which will result on January 28, 1871 in the surrender of Paris and a decisive Prussian victory.