Personal data Beerntien Jans
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Beerntien Jans
Household of Beerntien Jans
She is married to Willem Reinds.
They got married about 1721.
Timeline Beerntien Jans
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jans
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jans.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jans.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1704: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » The Battle of Ayubale results in the destruction of most of the Spanish missions in Florida.
- February 29 » Queen Anne's War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts Bay Colony, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- April 24 » The first regular newspaper in British Colonial America, The Boston News-Letter, is published.
- August 4 » War of the Spanish Succession: Gibraltar is captured by an English and Dutch fleet, commanded by Admiral Sir George Rooke and allied with Archduke Charles.
- August 13 » War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim: English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- December 6 » Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
- The temperature on February 14, 1760 was about 3.0 °C. There was 26 mm of rainWind direction mainly south-southeast. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1760: Source: Wikipedia
- January 9 » Ahmad Shah Durrani defeats the Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- June 27 » Anglo-Cherokee War: Cherokee warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Echoee near present-day Otto, North Carolina.
- July 8 » British forces defeat French forces in the last naval battle in New France.
- August 15 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Liegnitz: Frederick the Great's victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- October 9 » Seven Years' War: Russian and Austrian troops briefly occupy Berlin.
- October 10 » In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname - descended from escaped slaves - gain territorial autonomy.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Wessel Eijkman, "Genealogie Eijkman, De Winter, en anderen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-eijkman-de-winter/I4588.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Beerntien Jans (1704-1760)".