- The temperature on July 10, 1906 was between 10.0 °C and 25.2 °C and averaged 18.1 °C. There was 8.2 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- March 10 » The Courrières mine disaster, Europe's worst ever, kills 1099 miners in northern France.
- May 22 » The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their "Flying-Machine".
- September 7 » Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- September 13 » The Santos-Dumont 14-bis makes a short hop, the first flight of a fixed-wing aircraft in Europe.
- September 20 » The Cunard Line's RMSMauretania is launched at Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- November 24 » A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the "Ohio League" Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lise-Andrée, "Généalogie des descendants de Noel Morin et d'Hélène Desportes", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-des-descendants-de-morin-et-desportes/I4338.php : accessed December 9, 2022), "Émilie Rioux (± 1886-????)".