Personal data dg Paasse
Ancestors (and descendant) of dg Paasse
Timeline dg Paasse
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Paasse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Paasse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Paasse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Paasse.
- The temperature on November 27, 1885 was about 9.8 °C. There was 16 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 17 » A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- March 23 » Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- September 2 » Rock Springs massacre: In Rock Springs, Wyoming, 150 white miners, who are struggling to unionize so they could strike for better wages and work conditions, attack their Chinese fellow workers killing 28, wounding 15 and forcing several hundred more out of town.
- September 22 » Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to the Irish Home Rule movement.
- November 16 » Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and "Father of Manitoba" Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- November 28 » Bulgarian victory in the Serbo-Bulgarian War preserves the Unification of Bulgaria.
The publication Genealogie De Vos-Verschuur
has been compiled by Jan de Vos
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan de Vos, "Genealogie De Vos-Verschuur", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-de-vos-verschuur/I62673.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "dg Paasse (1885-1885)".