Personal data Antoinette de Swart
- Profession: dienstbode.
overleden in Tilburg
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antoinette de Swart
Household of Antoinette de Swart
She is married to Gerardus Willems on February 9, 1906 at Gilze-Rijen, she was 22 years old.Source 1
Persoonlijke gegevens Gerardus Willems
Hij is geboren op 4 april 1881 in Tilburg.
Hij is overleden op 11 oktober 1953 in Tilburg.
Notes by Antoinette de Swart
Persoonlijke gegevens Antonia de Swart
Zij is geboren op 23 maart 1883 in Gilze en Rijen.
Zij is overleden op 6 november 1918 in Tilburg.
- BS-Gilze-huwelijken 1811-1922 aktenummer 2
Timeline Antoinette de Swart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Swart
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 9, 1906)
- The temperature on February 9, 1906 was between -2.1 °C and 2.5 °C and averaged 0.4 °C. There was 1.4 mm of rain. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Central Railway Station, Sydney opens.
- The Real Academia Galega, Galician language's biggest linguistic authority, starts working in Havana.
- HMSDreadnought is launched.