- The temperature on October 30, 1869 was about 3.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- April 17 » Morelos is admitted as the 27th state of Mexico.
- July 10 » Gävle, Sweden, is largely destroyed in a fire; 80% of its 10,000 residents are left homeless.
- October 16 » Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England's first residential college for women.
- October 16 » The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- November 6 » In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- November 17 » In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Généalogie de Lydia Martin
has been compiled by Lydia Martin
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lydia Martin, "Généalogie de Lydia Martin", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-de-lydia-martin/I1054.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "marie MASSE (????-1869)".