Personal data Jacob Joosten van Schellingerhout
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Joosten van Schellingerhout
Family Search, Aarlanderveen Index Dopen 1692-1812 Hu... Index, Trouwen 1738-1811, p. 70
Timeline Jacob Joosten van Schellingerhout
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schellingerhout
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1703: Source: Wikipedia
- February 4 » In Edo (now Tokyo), all but one of the Forty-seven Ronin commit seppuku (ritual suicide) as recompense for avenging their master's death.
- May 27 » Tsar Peter the Great founds the city of Saint Petersburg.
- July 26 » During the Bavarian Rummel the rural population of Tyrol drove the Bavarian Prince-Elector Maximilian II Emanuel out of North Tyrol with a victory at the Pontlatzer Bridge and thus prevented the Bavarian Army, which was allied with France, from marching as planned on Vienna during the War of the Spanish Succession.
- July 31 » Daniel Defoe is placed in a pillory for the crime of seditious libel after publishing a politically satirical pamphlet, but is pelted with flowers.
- August 23 » Edirne event: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire is dethroned.
- December 7 » The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120mph, and 9,000 people die.
The publication Genealogie De Haan cs.
has been compiled by Peter de Haan
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter de Haan, "Genealogie De Haan cs.", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-de-haan/I16803.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Jacob Joosten van Schellingerhout (1703-????)".