Personal data Leendert Crijnse/Vijverberg Hollander
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Crijnse/Vijverberg Hollander
Household of Leendert Crijnse/Vijverberg Hollander
Church wedding to (1) Maetje Dingenis on September 14, 1665 at Bruinisse.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Bruinisse
on July 31, 1665.
He is married to (2) Jacomijntje Stoffels
Timeline Leendert Crijnse/Vijverberg Hollander
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hollander
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1615: Source: Wikipedia
- April 21 » The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- June 2 » The first Récollet missionaries arrive at Quebec City, from Rouen, France.
- June 4 » Siege of Osaka: Forces under Tokugawa Ieyasu take Osaka Castle in Japan.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1665: Source: Wikipedia
- March 4 » English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- March 6 » The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's longest-running scientific journal.
- April 8 » English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- June 3 » James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- October 5 » The University of Kiel is founded.
- November 7 » The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.